Sunday, June 26, 2011

A plan for success

Today, I mapped out short term benchmarks that should (hopefully) help me reach the completion of multiple large projects over the next ten weeks.  All I know is that I need to remain on track and not become sidetracked or fooled into complacency or procrastination.  First goal - review my initial literature review from what feels like eons ago and take a hard look at my sources.  Are enough of them truly scholarly?  By the end of the week, I intend to have the first five (of at least 25) annotations complete for the annotated bibliography.  My one frustration is that I which we had started out this way.  I understand the need to revisit and revise my writing, but this assignment would have alleviated a great deal of confusion when we first started this journey so long ago.

EDUC Plan for Success Rlorfink(Educ 815) - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment