Today's goal - finish the annotated bibliography and submit the first draft. I have come to the decision that I could work on this assignment for several more weeks (and maybe much longer), as I stumble across new sources and discover additional areas which I could look further into. When I first began writing on this topic (last year in several other courses), we were to write an initial literature review. Looking back, I wish we had begun with this approach, as the annotated bibliography is a much more organized, analytical, and comfortable method for me personally. I have toyed with the idea of annotating my original sources, as well, but cannot decide if the effort would be worth the time invested. Ultimately, developing the annotations further may prove useful in the dissertation process over the next year, as I need to connect sources and develop conclusions connected to my own data.
No comments:
Post a Comment