Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nearing the end

I have been working on the integration of my new sources with my initial literature review.  At the start of the process, I felt overwhelmed and a little lost, as if I couldn't clearly see my way.  Different directions at times seem contradictory and need clarity.


 
After some advice from peers and professors, I have reached a product that is satisfactory - for now.  However, in the process, I could feel the areas where I need additional research and where I am lacking empirical evidence.  This fall, I am looking forward to spending time integrating the proposal and solidifying my work.  Often within the coursework, I do not feel like I have the time to dedicate to this process fully and never quite get into the depth that I desire.  Soon, we will be focused on the important task with less additional work on our plates (or at least I hope that's where we will be....).  My final proposal will be more than simply satisfactory with continued advice and a clearer view of what's ahead.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment