Friday, August 12, 2011

Working on assignments

I am working simultaneously on the literature review, Spencer grant proposal, and my draft of Chapter Three (for another class - EDUC 835).  The Spencer grant contains several elements from both other assignments, but in different formats.  My thought this week is to complete the literature review and Chapter Three and then integrate these pieces into the proposal.  However, I am just overwhelmed by attempting to work on them at the same time.  It's hard to choose which one to focus on!  My plan....

  1. Outline the format of the Spencer grant proposal, completing the pieces I can immediately (like the cover sheet, for example.)
  2. Revise Chapter Three based on peer feedback.  (Thanks, Jeremy!)  Include more specifics on reliability and validity of assessments.
  3. Add parts to grant proposal that are so far ready.  This will help me feel as though I accomplished something.
  4. Work out the remaining kinks in the literature review.  The information is all there, but now I need to get it in the right format (around my three streams) and make it flow as one piece.
  5. Choose critical parts of the literature review for the shorted version of the proposal.
  6. Integrate the final proposal and add budget information to the budget worksheet.
Well, let's get moving, shall we?  More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment