- Search for specific literature that supports my opinions (based on personal experience) to make my arguments stronger and more scientific.
- Creativity Theories
- Further time management studies
- Review Chapters 1-3 for overlapping texts. Copying and pasting over the years may have led to duplicate wordings in multiple chapters.
- Investigate general theories of creativity further.
- Revise Chapter 3 into a format that flows better for primarily quantitative work.
- Contact authors and obtain instruments.
- Develop qualitative questions for follow-up phase.
Created to document the journey through Research Writing at Drexel University in the Summer of 2011.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Work toward the proposal
While this quarter has been stressful at times, I have grown overall toward building a successful dissertation proposal. This fall, I will need to revise, revise, revise with the help of my committee. I now understand the individual pieces, but I feel I have repeated myself a bit too much through the help of copy and paste features of word processing. In the immediate future, I will take a bit of a mental vacation away from this work while I open by building and send my own children back to school. Before I know it, I will need to get back to the task at hand. While I am thinking about it, I have made a list of some things I know I need to complete before I have something that is truly cohesive and presentable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment